Friday 9 April 2010

09/04/10


I've just looked up the word dictionary in a dictionary. And now I'm contemplating the philosophical implications of a book defining it's own existence.
Cousin's facebook status, made me laugh.

Just a quick check-in. I'm still in Manchester. Went to see one of my best mates yesterday in the evening. She cooked me a chicken breast with new potatos and carrots. She didn't eat it, she's vegetarian; her diet is pretty much just pizza, chips, actually that's about it.
After i left there i picked up J and his sister and cousin and we went to a pub quiz. We came 5th. Then we had a great time watching J's sister and her mate on karaoke. Usually I hate karaoke but they're pretty good singers, and there was a girl there who sang Alanis Morissette-You Oughta Know that was pretty amazing.

So tonight we're supposed to be going out although we haven't really made any plans. I'm going to have to get up tomorrow morning to drive back to Leeds for work.

Other than that, i'm enjoying the sudden sunshine that's been given to us.

No comments: