Thursday 4 March 2010

Sleep Alone

I have an overdue piece of work to start, this cleaning didn't last long, so naturally i found myself on facebook.
One of my friends has written on Curls' wall so I investigate. Nothing interesting. So i check out the rest of his wall.

Oh, what is this? and WHO is this?!
'your gay....I'm glad I'm not gay'
I demand to know who this ridiculously good looking boy is, and why he's insulting my future boyfriend. I forgive him slightly though, because his surname is Fox. Actually, i forgive him a lot, i can't be mad at someone who's surname is Fox. So i click on his profile, well it turns out he's gay anyway.
I read a little down his wall;
Unimportant girl:'Am looking forward to spending a pretty awesome weekend with choo and meeting the infamous Curls :D'
What is this and why is it happening?
I check out his profile pictures, he certainly is ridiculously good looking, damn him. What's he doing with Curls?...
Well, there it is, the fucking profile picture that ruins my well thought out 2 year plan (consisting of making Curls fall in love with me)
Curls is on the left.
I've never heard anyone that knows him talk about him having a boyfriend, so i don't know what the deal is. In a perfect world they've known each other for a long time, maybe they had a little thing. But eventually they realised nothing could ever work between them, they can only be friends. Let's hope so. I know I am. Or I'm hoping for, at the very least, a threesome.

I'm listening to:Ellie Goulding-Starry Eyed (Russ Chimes Remix)

No comments: