Wednesday 13 January 2010

You Live, You Learn



So, today i had my first exam. it went like most of my past exams, pretty bad.
I've never learnt from past mistakes when it comes to studying; no matter how much i convince myself that i'm going to put in the hours, i always end up studying last minute a couple of days before the test.

On the plus side, there was a hottie sitting next to me in the library this morning; tall, short dark hair, lots of stubble, and wearing those lovely sweat pants that cling in just the right places, always leaving you wanting more.Yum!

So i decided to take a picture to have as my thumbnail, it's above.

For now, let's admire the sweatpant:



Lovely!

I'm listening to: The Strokes-Last Night

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I share your weakness for guys in those grey sweatpants. If you live in the right part of a certain city then pretty much all the guys are wearing them...

Lust For Life said...

Luckily I live in studentville so I get to see these every day :)