- Get that tattoo of a The Smiths lyric around my calf, and maybe that chest tattoo I've designed.
- Get an Eurail ticket so I can go travelling with 2 friends for a month.
- Buy the many pieces of clothing I want/need from Ralph Lauren and Fred Perry.
- Pay for prints of my New York trip and buy frames to make a wall display.
- Get 3 books I want from amazon.
- Get petrol to drive to Leeds for a night out with ex-work colleagues.
- Pay my phone bill. (I'm managing to make them keep me connected by saying I'm waiting for a student loan, which I don't have)
Who says money doesn't buy happiness? I'm relatively happy now, but those things would increase it 5 fold.