Friday 19 March 2010

Peace Of Mine

It's Easter break :)
I've not had a chance to write down what's been happening lately. I've had large amounts of work to do counting down until the holidays; my dissertation has been handed in, as soon as i finished I couldn't stop smiling.
I'm staying in tonight, getting some Ben & Jerry's frozen yoghurt and watching The Hurt Locker.
I went to watch Alice in Wonderland last week, enjoyed it, wasn't amazing but I wasn't bored at any point.
Also went to see Shutter Island, slightly dissapointed. It was an OK film, but I predicted the ending after about 30 minutes.

I went back to Manchester last Sunday for mother's day. Went to the pub in the evening with J and few others. Then went out on Tuesday for a friend's 21st. We saw this girl who J used to be really good friends with. She stole some money from his house so they fell out, understandable. So she was being really sarcastic and arrogant while we were in this one club, she sent over some free shots. J said he wasn't going to drink any so i downed all 3. She walked past and called J 'fucking immature'. I don't really have a problem with her; J is over what happened, he doesn't care, but he obviously still doesn't want to be friends with her. She chatted to me a few times and I told her to just forget about it, if she doesn't speak to him he won't speak to her and then they can both get on with whatever they want.
After we left that club and went to another, she was in there again. I was dancing and saw J getting annoyed at 3 or 4 girls. When he came over he said one of them had poured their drink down his back but he didn't know which, they were his ex-friends mates. I don't really give a fuck about shit like this so I didn't get involved.
On Wednesday I did a little pub crawl in celebration of St. Patrick's Day. We went back to our house around 12am, carried on drinking then headed to a house party at about 1. It was small and lame. Everyone was in a 5x5m room, with the lights on, and some crappy DJ stuffed into a corner. We left after 20 minutes and headed back to ours. I saw my cousins mate while we were at the pub so he came round with a few mates after the house party. We all ended up staying awake until around 7am, needless to say i missed labs on Thursday.

Still no update on Mark, I texted him on Wednesday when i was wasted but not heard back. I'm not really sure what's going on there, he was really keen the first time we met, but I think he's either in the closet or just curious, and alcohol made him a bit more confident that night we met.

I'm just happy i have a month off now, I have work to do but I'm not going to be stressed about having to get it done really quick. I'm hoping to get back to Manchester quite a bit over Easter whenever I'm not working.
I'm also going to pick a book from my list to read over the holidays :) Oh, i love time off.

I'm listening to:City and Colour-The Death of Me

No comments: